Does Your Organisation Need an Indigenous Participation Plan?
Need an Indigenous Participation Plan?
If you work in an Australian organisation, the answer to this question is likely yes! An Indigenous Participation Plan (IPP) is a document that sets out your organisation’s commitment to increasing Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander participation. It articulates the actions your organisation will take to support Indigenous Australians to participate fully in all aspects of company life.
At Community Involvement Solutions, we are experts at creating IPPs tailored specifically to your organisation’s needs. We understand that every business is different, and we take the time to get to know your company culture, values, and goals before putting together a plan to achieve the best possible outcomes.
Why Choose Us as a Charity to Help You Create an IPP?
When you partner with us to create an IPP, you are not only meeting your legal obligations but also making a meaningful difference in the lives of Indigenous Australians. By working with us, you are contributing to our mission of empowering Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to participate fully in all facets of Australian society.
Your partnership with us will also help to build strong relationships between Indigenous and non-Indigenous employees, customers, and suppliers. These relationships are vital to promoting reconciliation and Closing the Gap between Indigenous and non-Indigenous Australians.
How Can We Help?
If you would like us to help you create an IPP for your organisation, we offer a range of services designed to meet your needs. These include:
* Tailored IPP development – We will work with you to develop an IPP that meets the unique needs of your business.
* Implementation support – Once your IPP is finalised, we can provide ongoing support to ensure its successful implementation.
* Stakeholder engagement – We can help you engage with key stakeholders throughout developing and implementing your IPP.
* Training and development – We offer training courses for employees at all levels, from front-line staff to senior management. These courses cover topics such as cultural awareness and communication, unconscious bias, and effective cross-cultural teamwork.
* Evaluation and reporting – We can assist you in evaluating the progress of your IPP and reporting on its internal and external success.
If you would like more information about our services or if you would like someone from our team to contact you about creating an IPP for your organisation, please don’t hesitate to get in touch!